Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday MLK


Last year I was fortunate to have been commissioned to do a video project that involved Martin Luther King Jr., the Poor People's March on Washington, artist Beth Pewther, and the singer Mahalia Jackson. It's a tribute to King as well as a tribute to the importance of getting your art and message out there to the world. So I am reposting it here.



Happy Birthday Dr. King...may we continue having and implementing our dreams!


(Image: Beth Pewther)

2 comments:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

You say you livest in SF -
a homosexual city
if I ever heard of 1.
So... Art thou gay?
We havest the cure.
GBY

Lisa Gale Garrigues said...

First, my apologies for not posting or responding to your obviously well-meaning comment earlier. I have not added to or even checked in on this blog in awhile, so your comment was just hanging there like..umm, over-ripe fruit.

Second, Happy Pride Month!